This webpage contains information on the involvement of Grand Riverkeeper, Labrador in the Muskrat Falls Inquiry and Forensic Audit.
The Inquiry Hearings started September 17, 2018. The final report of the Inquiry is due to be delivered to the Minister of Natural Resources on or before December 31, 2019. Commissioner LeBlanc will make findings and recommendations related to the Inquiry’s Terms of Reference (see links to documentation below) in the final report.
The Hearings are open to the public at the Lawrence O’Brien Art Centre in Happy Valley-Goose Bay. The updated Witness Hearing Schedule is available on the official Muskrat Falls Inquiry Site.
- Terms of Reference
- Public Notice – Call for Submissions
- Submission by Grand Riverkeeper, Labrador Inc. and Labrador Land Protectors
- Interpretation of the Terms of Reference
- Application for Standing and Funding by Grand Riverkeeper, Labrador Inc. and Labrador Land Protectors
- Decision on Application for Standing
- Request to Expand Scope of the Standing by Grand Riverkeeper, Labrador Inc. and Labrador Land Protectors
- Decision on Request to Expand Scope
- Commissioner LeBlanc’s Recommendation on Application for Funding (refer p.4 #7)
Click here to access the website for the Commission of Inquiry Respecting the Muskrat Fall Project